Call Brandon Seay at 281-914-8947
Hurricane Harvey, a Category 4 storm, made landfall in south Texas, causing devastating floods to hit the Houston area. As people begin to return to their homes, it’s time to assess the damages and determine the next steps. Your Great Outdoors is here to help tear out, cleanup, remediate, remodel and restore your home to its fullest potential.
Being a native Houstonian I have a great love and commitment to the surrounding areas of Houston and my community of Katy. My passion for the city, designing, and building collide as Hurricane Harvey tried to destroy us. But we will rebuild stronger together, whether we are rebuilding your dream home or backyard. We are committed to our core values of being honest, creative with solutions and design, informative, & diligent with an outstanding outcome.
We’re currently servicing the Katy, Fulshear, Simonton, Sugarland, Cypress, Memorial, Piney Point, Bunker Hill, Briar Forrest, Braeswood, Hwy 6, Rosenberg, and Houston areas. for flood damage repairs, water damage fixes, water remediation, tearouts, cleanups, dehumidification, drying out services, and more.
We can provide the following services: tear out, build out, remodel, construction, redesign, reconstruct, restoration, mold prevention, water damage repairs, rebuild, drywall replacement, moisture control, disaster and flood cleanup, drying out, and dehumidification.
Contact Us Now
Did you know
- It would take 4 to 6 weeks for your structure to dry out without a dehumidifier.
- We offer dehumidifying services with a daily moisture reading for $285/day. 1 day minimum to 3 days maximum depending on the amount of water the home took in and square feet of the home.
- If your home is not treated for mold and bacterias, mold will grow back within 3 to 6 months, causing sickness in the home.
- Moisture readings are safe at 10% to 14%.
- Moisture readings must be documented in order to prove your home was constructed back properly.